The Substance Information Network is a registered non-profit (in Dutch: Stichting) with the following objectives:
- To aid people with addiction.
- To provide tools aimed at recovery.
- To educate about drug addiction, recovery from addiction and educate about drugs.
- To collect and disseminate information about substance abuse, addiction and related topics.
- To spread warnings and drug alerts for dangerous drug trends.
The foundation provides a platform of online tools to deal with addiction and to aid in the recovery process. The objectives of the non-profit are for public benefit.
The Foundation also educates about drugs and addiction by providing information trough various media, including the internet and print. The foundation strives to set up various projects that will help drug addicts to recover from addiction.
The Foundation has no commercial objectives. Dutch law prohibits any money to be paid out to anyone except for charitable causes. As the Foundation does not aim to make any profit the foundation is free of Corporate Tax and Value Added Tax.
Stichting Substance Information Network
6503 GC Nijmegen
Art. 2:289 of the Dutch Civil Code establishes that all foundations must be registered in the Register of Commerce.
Registration number: 50855816
Register of commerce: Centraal gelderland/ Arnhem
Bank Account: 1576.21.251
Bank Address: Keizer Karelplein 1, 6511 NC, Nijmegen, The Netherlands